- #120 Best Public Elementary Schools in Kansas Lincoln Memorial Elementary School District Caney Valley, KS•PK, K-6gradeOverall Niche 425 Students Student to Teacher Ratio 15:1#120 Best Public Elementary Schools in KansasLincoln Memorial Elementary SchoolCaney Valley Unified School District , KS, PK, K-6, Overall Niche Rating: A Least, Students: 425, Student to Teacher Ratio: 15 to 1,
- Top 80 Public High Schools in Kansas Independence Senior High SchoolIndependence Unified School District, KS•9-12•Rating 3.48 out of 5 77 reviewsStudent: Independence Senior High School was the most amazing high school I've ever had compared to my outsider friends cities. Our diversity and inclusion are wonderful, the respect for teachers and staff is fantastic, and the overall education system and overall structure of the school is exceptional. Maybe I didn't do very well in high school, but that had nothing to do with the quality of this amazing school district. My teachers and counselors did everything they could to help me, and I should have used it when I had the chance. Thank you to everyone who works or has ever worked at Independence Senior High, and I pray that current and future students don't take these opportunities for granted... Read 77 ReviewsNiche GradeStudents Overall Rating 604Student to Teacher Ratio 13:1#80 Top Public Schools high schools in Kansas Independence Senior High School Independence Unified School District, KS, 9-12.77 Niche users give this school an average of 3.5 stars Recommended Review: An alumnus says Independence Senior High School was the most enjoyable high school experience he's had I met compared to my out-of-town friends. I respect our diversity and inclusion.... Read 77 reviews. Overall niche rating: B, Students: 604, Student to teacher ratio: 13 to 1,
- 111 Best Public Middle Schools in Kansas Independence Middle SchoolIndependence Unified School District, KS•6-8•Rated 4 out of 5 1 Review Middle Schooler: I would suggest IMS for students who are just looking for a small place, everyone knows everyone. The teachers are all quite nice and go out of their way to help each student learn.... Read 1 ReviewRankBGeneral Niche Student Ranking 445 Student to Teacher Ratio 12:1#111 Best Public Middle Schools in KansasIndependence Middle SchoolIndependence Unified School District, KS,6 -8.1 Niche users give it an average rating of 4 stars. Recommended Review: A high school student says he would suggest IMS to students who are just looking for a small setting where everyone knows everyone. All the teachers are very friendly and go out of their way to help each student learn. Read 1 reviews. Overall niche rating: B, students: 445, student to teacher ratio: 12 to 1.
- Sponsored Private School Annie Wright Schools Private School•TACOMA, WA•PK, K-12•Rated 4.37 out of 5,115(Video) West Salem High School Mock ShootingSponsored Private School Hillside Student Community School Private School•BELLEVUE, WA•5-12•Rated 4.56 out of 5 45Patrocinado All-Girls School Lake Washington Girls Middle SchoolEscuela privada•SEATTLE, WA•6-8•Calificación 4.4 de 5 5
- Jefferson School Independence Unified School District, KS•PK, Grade K-5B less Overall Niche ScoreStudents 394 Student to Teacher Ratio 13:1Jefferson SchoolIndependence Unified School District, KS,PK, K-5,Overall Niche Score: B less,Students: 394, students - Teacher ratio: 13 to 1,
- Caney Valley High SchoolCaney Valley Unified School District, KS•7-12•Rating 3.79 out of 5 42 reviewsStudent: My experience at Caney Valley High was a short two years. I transferred to Caney from a rival school in my freshman year of high school and graduated from Caney in my senior year. Caney Valley treated me like one of their own. The staff of Caney Valley High are people of a different race, they love each and every one of their students. I chose to pursue my studies at Coffeyville Community College, and the faculty at Caney successfully prepared me for the challenging yet rewarding college experience. Not only do they have great teachers, Caney also has a lot of great extracurricular activities and great coaches. My only complaint is the school lunches which were below par to say the least. Overall, my stay in Caney Valley, though short, was a great experience and made me wish I had gone to school there since kindergarten... Read 42 reviewsRated B lowerOverall niche class322 students11:1 student to teacher ratioHigh School of Caney ValleyCaney Valley Unified School District, KS, 7-12.42 Niche users give it an average rating of 3.8 stars. Featured Review: Alum Says My experience at Caney Valley High was a short two years. I transferred to Caney from a rival school in my freshman year of high school and graduated from Caney in my senior year. Caney Valley treated me like one… Read 42 reviews. Overall niche rating: B less, students: 322, student to teacher ratio: 11 to 1,
- Field Kindley High School Coffeyville Unified School District, KS•9-12•Rating 3.55 out of 5 33 reviewsStudent: I will never forget my experience at Field Kindley High School. The encouragement from my teachers and other staff members has always been very helpful and they have always made sure that their students succeeded in their short-term goals so that they could graduate and achieve more once they got into their dream college. Not only did I play sports (tennis and athletics), but I was also active in the choir; that he would learn the songs and take them to the state to sing for the song judges. This school took me out of my self-concept bubble and I recommend it to anyone considering going to it!... Read 33 reviewsRated B lessOverall Niche RatingStudents 525Student/Teacher Ratio 18:1Field Kindley High SchoolCoffeyville Unified School District, KS,9-12, 33 of niche users give it an average rating of 3.5 stars. Featured Review: Graduate says I will never forget my experience at Field Kindley High School. The encouragement from my teachers and other staff members has always been very helpful and they have always made sure that their students... Read 33 reviews. Overall Niche Rating: B less, Students: 525, Student to Teacher Ratio: 18 to 1,(Video) HIgh School Football Player Dies On Field After Scoring Touch Down
- Community Elementary School Coffeyville Unified School District, KS•PK, Grades K-6C less Overall Niche ScoreStudents 1005 Student to Teacher Ratio 18:1 Student to Teacher Ratio: 18 to 1,
- Roosevelt Middle SchoolCoffeyville Unified School District, KS•Grades 7-8C less Overall Niche Score Students 26417:1 Student to Teacher Ratio Roosevelt Middle SchoolCoffeyville Unified School District, KS7-8 Overall Niche Score C less Students: 264 Student Ratio to teachers: 17 to 1,
- Tyro Community Christian SchoolTyro, KS•Private School•PK, K-12•Rating 4.33 out of 5 6 reviewsStudent: I went to preschool here for the last year. He prepared me well for the ministry, he lays a good foundation for his faith. My biggest criticism of the academic side of things would be the poor science teaching by most of high school and the English teacher who spends more time telling you how hard his classes are and yelling at the class for not doing things perfectly than teaching useful skills. Athletics is average now, they only have basketball for boys and volleyball and basketball for girls. They also have elementary football, but most of the coaches are unqualified parents who favor their children so much that they don't even pretend to be honest... Read 6 reviews Rating B+Overall niche ratingStudents 100Students to teachers ratio 11:1Tyro Community Christian SchoolPrivate School,TYRO, KS,PK, K-12.6 Niche users give it an average of 4.3 stars. Featured Review: An alumnus says I went to preschool here for my entire senior year. He prepared me well for the ministry, he lays a good foundation for his faith. My biggest criticism from the academic side would be poor... Read 6 reviews. Overall Niche Rating: B+, Students: 100, Student to Teacher Ratio: 11 to 1,(Video) Middle school teachers go through shooter simulation
- Best public elementary schools in 2023
- Best Public Middle Schools 2023
- High schools 2023 with the best teachers
- Eisenhower Elementary School Independence Unified School District, KS•K-2•Rating 5 out of 5 1 reviewStudent: Personally, my experience here was fantastic! Teachers conduct interactive lessons and ensure the involvement of all students. The community works together every year and offers career fairs to students to help them learn about their community and the world. I am proud to be a graduate of this school.... Read 1 reviewRatingB+Overall niche ratingStudents 396Students to teachers ratio 13:1Eisenhower Elementary SchoolIndependence Unified School District, KS,K-2.1 Niche users give it an average rating of 5 stars Recommended Review: Alum says Personally, my experience here was fantastic! Teachers conduct interactive lessons and ensure the involvement of all students. The community collaborates every year and organizes job fairs at... Read 1 reviews. Overall Niche Rating: B+, Students: 396, Student to Teacher Ratio: 13 to 1,
- Independence Bible SchoolIndependence, KS•Private School•PK, K-12•Rating 5 out of 5 1 ReviewStudent: I liked the small school environment. The faculty has invested heavily in students and would do everything possible to help them succeed.... Read 1 ReviewRankBGeneral Niche RankStudents 76Student to Teacher Ratio 7:1Independent Bible SchoolPrivate School,INDEPENDENCIA,KS,PK,K-12, 1 Users the niche they give is an average 5 star review. Recommended Review: Graduate says I liked the small school environment. The faculty invested heavily in students and did everything possible to help them succeed. Read 1 reviews. Overall niche rating: B, students: 76, student to teacher ratio: 7 to 1,
- Andrew Elementary SchoolIndependence, KS•Private•PK, Grades K-8Not AvailableOverall Niche ScoreStudents 137Student to Teacher Ratio 13:1St. Andrew Elementary School INDEPENDENCE Private School, KS, PK, K-8, Number of students: 137, Student to teacher ratio: 13 to 1,(Video) School surveillance video from April 2022 tornado in Andover, KS
- Zion Lutheran SchoolIndependence, KS•Private School•PK, Grades K-8Not AvailableNiche Overall ScoreStudents 85 Student to Teacher Ratio 14:1Lutheran ZionPrivate School,INDEPENDENCE, KS,PK, K-8,Students: 85,Student:Teacher Ratio: 14 to 1
- Holy Name Coffeyville Catholic School, KS•Private School•Grade K-6Not AvailableGeneral Niche ClassesStudents 679:1 Student to Teacher Ratio Holy Name Catholic SchoolPrivate School,COFFEYVILLE,KS,K-6,Students: 67,Student:Teacher Ratio: 9 up to 1,
- Sponsored Private SchoolThe Evergreen SchoolPrivate School•SHORELINE, WA•PK, K-8•Rating 4.79 out of 5 14Sponsored Private School The Little School Private School•BELLEVUE, WA•PK, K-5•Rated 5 out of 5 11(Video) Dream Factories - Specialized High Schools in New York CityChain of Sponsored Schools Christian Schools in the Cascade Chain of Schools
The public school in Kansas has approximately average 363 students (2023). The public schools with the largest student enrollments are listed below (where sufficient data available). The largest public school in Kansas (by enrollment) is Andover Ecademy with 3,682 students.What is the address for Kaw Valley School District? ›
|Kaw Valley USD 321|
|411 W. Lasley St. St. Marys , Kansas, 66536 United States|
EGUSD covers 320 square miles and includes 68 schools: 43 elementary schools, nine middle schools, nine high schools, five alternative education schools, an adult school, one charter school and a virtual academy.What is the #1 school in Kansas? ›
|School||Ranking (2022 vs 2021)|
|Rank||School||Average Standard Score (2022)|
|2||Shawnee Mission East High||95.6|
|3||Blue Valley Northwest High||93.5|
Unified in 1965, Blue Valley Schools encompasses 91 square miles in southeastern Johnson County in portions of south Overland Park, Leawood and Olathe. These cities have been recognized in many national quality-of-life rankings.What school district is Valley Village in? ›
|District Name: CAPITAL PREPARATORY BRONX CHARTER SCHOOL schools for this district||NCES District ID: 3601223|
|Mailing Address: 755 Co Op City Blvd Bronx, NY 10475||Physical Address: 755 Co Op City Blvd Bronx, NY 10475|
|Type: Independent charter district||Status: Open|
|Supervisory Union #: N/A||Grade Span: (grades 6 - 8) 6 7 8|
The district has six elementary schools, two middle schools, and one high school.What is Elk Grove Elementary school ranked? ›
Elk Grove Elementary is ranked #2348 in California Elementary Schools.What is the oldest high school in Elk Grove? ›
Elk Grove Union High School was the first union high school in the State of California. The high school opened its doors in 1893 at its first site on Main Street (now Derr Street and Elk Grove Boulevard in Old Town).
Of active districts in Kansas with at least 100 students, Spring Hill – located in Miami County – ranks as the wealthiest.What is the best school district in Kansas? ›
The best school district in Kansas is Unified School District 232, which comprises 12 schools serving over 7,400 students hailing from several communities in Johnston County.What is the biggest private school in Kansas? ›
The largest private school in Kansas is Bishop Carroll Catholic High School with 1,153 students. Heritage Christian Academy Photo - HCA has two campuses.What is the smallest high school in Kansas? ›
The designation won't officially come until later this month when the state collects enrollment figures from the state's 286 school districts. Last year, Tipton High School was the smallest with 15 students. This year, Tipton, in Mitchell County, has 25 students.What is the best Blue Valley Elementary School? ›
- Valley Park Elementary. Blue Valley. ...
- Indian Valley Elementary. Blue Valley. ...
- Overland Trail Elementary. Blue Valley. ...
- Liberty View Elementary. Blue Valley. ...
- Sunrise Point Elementary. Blue Valley. ...
- Wolf Springs Elementary School. Blue Valley. ...
- Stanley Elementary. Blue Valley. Public PK, KG-5. ...
- Stilwell Elementary. Blue Valley. Public K-5.
AGE set to open August 2023
Blue Valley Schools is excited to be working on the development of the district's newest elementary school, Aspen Grove Elementary, set to open August 2023. Aspen Grove is located at 182nd and Long Street in the southern portion of the district.
Blue Valley contains 5 high schools.What is Valley Village known for? ›
Valley Village is also known for being one of San Fernando Valley's greenest neighborhoods. Many of the community's sidewalks are lined with trees, the area offers scenic mountain views, and the neighborhood also boasts an abundance of local parks such as Valley Village Park and North Hollywood Park.Is Valley Village a good place to live? ›
Valley Village is a neighborhood in Los Angeles, California with a population of 17,596. Valley Village is in Los Angeles County and is one of the best places to live in California. Living in Valley Village offers residents an urban feel and most residents rent their homes.What towns make up Sioux Valley School District? ›
Three towns, Bruce, Sinai and Volga, consolidated and became the Sioux Valley School District.
Apartments cost between $13,500, for a basic one-bedroom, and $29,250, for a three-bedroom with one and a half baths and a balcony. Monthly carrying charges range from $646 to $1,394. Floor height plays a part in determining those fees; the high-rises range from 24 to 33 stories.What school district is North Kansas city? ›
North Kansas City Schools is an award-winning school district located just north of Kansas City's vibrant downtown. A growing district of more than 21,000 learners from grades PreK-12, students benefit daily from challenging academic curriculum.What school district is Johnson City? ›
Johnson CityCentral School District.What school district is Center Grove in? ›
Read about the amazing Class of 2023 valedictorians and salutatorians from GGUSD's 8 high schools.What township is Center Grove? ›
Center Grove is an unincorporated community located in White River Township, Johnson County, Indiana.What rank is Maple Grove school? ›
Maple Grove Senior High School is ranked #1,784 in the National Rankings.What rank is Portage Park Elementary School? ›
Portage Park Elementary School is ranked #1112 in Illinois Elementary Schools and ranked #474 in Illinois Middle Schools.What rank is Golden Grove school? ›
|Year||School||State Overall Score|
|2018||Golden Grove High School,Golden Grove,SA,5125||77|
|2019||Golden Grove High School,Golden Grove,SA,5125||81|
|2020||Golden Grove High School,Golden Grove,SA,5125||79|
|2021||Golden Grove High School,Golden Grove,SA,5125|
A Nightmare on Elm Street (2010)
-James Iha, guitarist, known for his work with Smashing Pumpkins. -Dave Otto, a Major League Baseball pitcher (1987-94) and broadcaster. Elk Grove High School shows off their school spirit at the Friday Flyover.
|Rank||Oldest Public High Schools In The U.S.A.||Year Established|
|1||Boston Latin, Boston, Massachusetts||1635|
|2||Hartford Public HS, Hartford, Connecticut||1638|
|3||Cambridge Rindge and Latin, Cambridge, Massachusetts||1648|
|4||Hopkins Academy, Hadley, Massachusetts||1664|
The University of Kansas is a public four-year research university with the main campus in Lawrence and two other campuses in Kansas City and Overland Park. The school is home to over 26,780, making it the largest college in the state.What is the biggest high school in Kansas City? ›
- grade A.
- Students 2,124.
- Student-teacher ratio 18:1.
Penn Foster High School is the largest high school in the US with over 60,000 high school students.What school has the most students in Kansas? ›
Kansas Colleges Ranked by Largest Enrollment
University of Kansas tops the list with a population of 26,780 students.
The Saints have the most state titles in Kansas at 110, all coming since 1980. With 52 state championships in the past 20 years, Miege is up to 106 total. Kansas City takes the top three spots as the Lancers have 92 championships. They won 77 of their 91 titles before the turn of the century.What was the first high school in Kansas? ›
In 1866 Leavenworth established the first public high school in the state. Classes for all grades (1-12) were held in one school building until 1875 when a separate high school was constructed.What is the best school district in Kansas City? ›
Best Kansas City Public and Private School Districts in the Year 2022. The Blue Valley Unified School District in Johnson County has been ranked #1 among local public schools, while The Pembroke Hill School in Kansas City, MO was ranked the top private school, according to 2022 rankings list released by Niche.What is the largest elementary school in Kansas? ›
The largest public elementary school in Kansas (by enrollment) is Andover Ecademy with 3,682 students.
Bois Blanc Pines School District.Is a smaller or a bigger high school better? ›
Hundreds of studies have found that students who attend small schools outperform those in large schools on every academic measure from grades to test scores. They are less likely to dropout and more likely to attend college. Small schools also build strong communities.Does size matter in high school? ›
Per Haimeson, smaller class sizes result in “better test scores, better grades, fewer disciplinary problems, and students who are more likely to graduate from high school on time, go onto college and get STEM degrees.” Smaller classes are also correlated with lower teacher attrition rates, especially in high needs ...What are the oldest schools in Kansas? ›
Baker University, chartered on February 12, 1858, has been operating continuously since that time and is now recognized as the oldest continuously operating college in Kansas. All of the colleges founded in 1858 were private institutions.